By entering the Southwark Business Excellence Awards in association with Lewisham Southwark College, I acknowledge that my details will be passed to the awards sponsors but will not be passed to any third parties nor any organisation not directly associated with the awards.
I confirm that to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information provided in the entry form(s) is true and complete. By submitting this nomination, you agree to White Label retaining your details and to receive further information regarding the Awards.
Southwark Business Excellence Awards Competition Rules
- The Southwark Business Excellence Awards are free to enter.
- To qualify for entry your business must have a trading address in the London Borough of Southwark.
- All entries must be submitted using the official entry form once you have registered.
- Please do not exceed the word count (where applicable).
- There is no restriction on the number of categories you can enter.
- Entries should be in English and should be produced using a word processor. All entries must be checked for spelling and grammar. Incomplete entries or those which are handwritten will not be judged.
- All entries will be acknowledged. If you do not receive an acknowledgement please contact the Awards Team.
- Entries will not be returned.
- White Label reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry. Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
- Applications will ne be accepted after the closing date.
- The judges’ decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- Any complaints must be made within 14 days of the winners being announced.
- By entering the Southwark Business Excellence Awards you agree to these terms and conditions.